Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It has been....... busy

Hi All, 

Yes, I know, I haven't blogged in a long time... I have been VERY busy with www.jerrong.com, but more importantly I have taken on a new exciting role as the Solution Architect for Sitecore Australia. Sitecore is a really cool Web Content Management System that I have been watching for some time. I will write a full blog on the company when I have time to catch my breathe (I am writing this from the Airport in Canberra, Australia) but basically they have a product that is sexy, crazy good, and one of the most exciting Content Management Systems I have seen.....well...ever. Check it out!

Last weekend, while I wasn't working on Sitecore stuff I release a new version of Jerrong which added a few bug fixes, a few more features and some CSS fixes (it is getting closer and closer every day). Check it out!

I plan on writing a new part of the Contracting and Optimizing your time blog when I get some spare time, but for right now, I have been head down with learning the sitecore system......just an insider tip...it is awesome! Especially for a .net web developer.

Sleep time....

- Tim

No comments: